The Winter Park Sun
The Winter Park Sun was founded by Winter Park author and historian Eve M. Bacon in June of 1953. Its offices were located at 252 N. Park Avenue which is now occupied by The Briarpatch restaurant.
The Winter Park Sun was published weekly until it was consolidated into the Winter Park Sun-Herald on April 1, 1959.
This article was written by former archivist, Barbara White, MLIS.